Members of 2009 Pandemic H1N1 Influenza-Associated Lower Respiratory Tract Hemorrhage Working Group are given in Appendix 1.
Lower respiratory tract hemorrhage associated with 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) virus infection
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 761–765, September 2013
How to Cite
Kennedy, E. D., Roy, M., Norris, J., Fry, A. M., Kanzaria, M., Blau, D. M., Shieh, W.-J., Zaki, S. R., Waller, K., Kamimoto, L., Finelli, L., Jhung, M. A. and for the 2009 Pandemic H1N1 Influenza-Associated Lower Respiratory Tract Hemorrhage Working Group (2013), Lower respiratory tract hemorrhage associated with 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) virus infection. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 761–765. doi: 10.1111/irv.12026
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted 5 May 2012. Published Online 20 December 2012.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 20 Dec 2012. Cumulative views from 20 Dec 2012 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 683
- Total PDF views: 312
- Total HTML views: 371
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.