Neutralizing and protective epitopes of the 2009 pandemic influenza H1N1 hemagglutinin
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 480–490, May 2013
How to Cite
Schmeisser, F., Friedman, R., Besho, J., Lugovtsev, V., Soto, J., Wang, W., Weiss, C., Williams, O., Xie, H., Ye, Z. and Weir, J. P. (2013), Neutralizing and protective epitopes of the 2009 pandemic influenza H1N1 hemagglutinin. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 480–490. doi: 10.1111/irv.12029
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted 8 September 2012. Published Online 5 November 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- You have full text access to this Open Access content1
- You have full text access to this Open Access content2
- 3Current aspects in immunosensors, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2014, 57, 292, , , , ,
- 4Evolution in the influenza A H3 stalk - a challenge for broad-spectrum vaccines?, Journal of General Virology, 2014, 95, Pt_2, 317, , ,
- 5Evolution of New Variants/Mutants of JE Virus, Its Effect on Neurovirulence, Antigenicity, Host Immune Responses and Disease Transmission in Endemic Areas, Journal of Viruses, 2014, 2014, 1,