These authors contributed equally to this paper.
Amaryllidaceae alkaloids inhibit nuclear-to-cytoplasmic export of ribonucleoprotein (RNP) complex of highly pathogenic avian influenza virus H5N1
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 922–931, November 2013
How to Cite
He, J., Qi, W.-B., Wang, L., Tian, J., Jiao, P.-R., Liu, G.-Q., Ye, W.-C. and Liao, M. (2013), Amaryllidaceae alkaloids inhibit nuclear-to-cytoplasmic export of ribonucleoprotein (RNP) complex of highly pathogenic avian influenza virus H5N1. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 922–931. doi: 10.1111/irv.12035
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted 25 September 2012. Published online 08 November 2012.
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 81001375, 81273391
- Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10251064201000004
- National Broiler Industry. Grant Number: nycytx-42-G3-03
- Chinese Universities. Grant Number: IRT0723
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-06-0752
- Science and Technology Projects of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 20100206
Total views by type:
Publication date: 8 Nov 2012. Cumulative views from 8 Nov 2012 - 29 Aug 2014.
- Total views: 336
- Total PDF views: 199
- Total HTML views: 137
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.