The genetic match between vaccine strains and circulating seasonal influenza A viruses in Vietnam, 2001–2009
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1151–1157, November 2013
How to Cite
Vuong, C. D., Hoang, P. M. V., Nguyen, H. L. K., Nguyen, H. T., Nguyen, T. C., Le, T. T., Dennis, D. T., Kapella, B. K., Kile, J. C. and Le, M. Q. (2013), The genetic match between vaccine strains and circulating seasonal influenza A viruses in Vietnam, 2001–2009. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 1151–1157. doi: 10.1111/irv.12038
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted 25 September 2012. Published Online 08 November 2012.
- 2World Health Organization. Recommended composition of influenza virus vaccines for use in the 2001–2009. Available at http://www.who.int/csr/disease/influenza/vaccinerecommendations/en/index.
- 3Influenza activity in Cambodia during 2006–2008. BMC Infect Dis, 2009; 15:9., , , , et al.
- 5Center for Disease Control. Concepts and Procedures for Laboratory Based Influenza Surveillance. Atlanta, GA: U.S. Dept Health Public Health Service, 1982.
- 10Study on the antigenicity and HA1 gene characteristics of influenza A viruses during 2004-2008 year in China. Chin J Prevent Med, 2009; 43:861–6., , , , et al.
- 11Molecular evolution of human H1N1 and H3N2 influenza virus in Thailand, 2006–2009. PLoS ONE, 2010; 5:e–9717., , , , et al.
- 14A new influenza A/H5N1 clade virus with a different antiviral susceptibility profile replaced the old clade in northern Vietnam. PLoS ONE2008; 3:33339., , , , et al.