Institution where the work has been carried out: The Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Sydney, NSW 2145, Australia.
Comparing the use of, and considering the need for, lumbar puncture in children with influenza or other respiratory virus infections
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 932–937, November 2013
How to Cite
Khandaker, G., Heron, L., Rashid, H., Li-Kim-Moy, J., Lester-Smith, D., Kesson, A., McCaskill, M., Jones, C., Zurynski, Y., Elliott, E. J., Dwyer, D. E. and Booy, R. (2013), Comparing the use of, and considering the need for, lumbar puncture in children with influenza or other respiratory virus infections. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 932–937. doi: 10.1111/irv.12039
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted 14 September 2012. Published Online 5 November 2012..
Total views by type:
Publication date: 5 Nov 2012. Cumulative views from 5 Nov 2012 - 1 Jul 2016.
- Total views: 807
- Total PDF views: 389
- Total HTML views: 418
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.