Institution where the work has been carried out: The Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Sydney, NSW 2145, Australia.
Comparing the use of, and considering the need for, lumbar puncture in children with influenza or other respiratory virus infections
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 932–937, November 2013
How to Cite
Khandaker, G., Heron, L., Rashid, H., Li-Kim-Moy, J., Lester-Smith, D., Kesson, A., McCaskill, M., Jones, C., Zurynski, Y., Elliott, E. J., Dwyer, D. E. and Booy, R. (2013), Comparing the use of, and considering the need for, lumbar puncture in children with influenza or other respiratory virus infections. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 932–937. doi: 10.1111/irv.12039
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted 14 September 2012. Published Online 5 November 2012..
- 1The burden of childhood influenza in a tertiary paediatric setting. Commun Dis Intell2009; 33:209–215., , , , , .
- 2Influenza A associated morbidity and mortality in a paediatric intensive care unit. Commun Dis Intell2004; 28:504–509., , , , , .
- 4Enhanced surveillance for serious complications of influenza in children: role of the Australian paediatric surveillance unit. Commun Dis Intell2008; 32:71–76., , , , , .