Household economic impact and attitudes toward school closures in two cities in Argentina during the 2009 influenza A (H1N1) pandemic
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1308–1315, November 2013
How to Cite
Basurto-Dávila, R., Garza, R., Meltzer, M. I., Carlino, O. L., Albalak, R., Orellano, P. W., Uez, O., Shay, D. K., Santandrea, C., Weis, M. d. C., Averhoff, F. and Widdowson, M.-A. (2013), Household economic impact and attitudes toward school closures in two cities in Argentina during the 2009 influenza A (H1N1) pandemic. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 1308–1315. doi: 10.1111/irv.12054
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted 26 September 2012. Published Online 23 November 2012.
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Pan American Health Organization
Total views by type:
Publication date: 26 Nov 2012. Cumulative views from 26 Nov 2012 - 1 Sep 2014.
- Total views: 221
- Total PDF views: 87
- Total HTML views: 134
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.