A study of Chitosan and c-di-GMP as mucosal adjuvants for intranasal influenza H5N1 vaccine
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1181–1193, November 2013
How to Cite
Svindland, S. C., Pedersen, G. K., Pathirana, R. D., Bredholt, G., Nøstbakken, J. K., Jul-Larsen, Å., Guzmán, C. A., Montomoli, E., Lapini, G., Piccirella, S., Jabbal-Gill, I., Hinchcliffe, M. and Cox, R. J. (2013), A study of Chitosan and c-di-GMP as mucosal adjuvants for intranasal influenza H5N1 vaccine. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 1181–1193. doi: 10.1111/irv.12056
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted 14 September 2012. Published Online 19 November 2012.
- Norwegian Research Counsel Globvac. Grant Number: 185441
Total views by type:
Publication date: 21 Nov 2012. Cumulative views from 21 Nov 2012 - 31 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 395
- Total PDF views: 225
- Total HTML views: 170
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.