These two authors contributed equally to the work.
A prospective study of chemotherapy immunologic effects and predictors of humoral influenza vaccine responses in a pediatric oncology cohort
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1158–1167, November 2013
How to Cite
Kersun, L. S., Reilly, A., Coffin, S. E., Boyer, J., Luning Prak, E. T., McDonald, K., Hou, X., Jawad, A. F. and Sullivan, K. E. (2013), A prospective study of chemotherapy immunologic effects and predictors of humoral influenza vaccine responses in a pediatric oncology cohort. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 1158–1167. doi: 10.1111/irv.12058
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Accepted 07 October 2012. Published online 30 November 2012.
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NO1-AI-50 024 to KES
- Wallace Chair of Pediatrics
This article has been cited by:
- 1Guidelines on Vaccinations in Paediatric Haematology and Oncology Patients, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , , , , , , , ,