These two authors contributed equally to the work.
A prospective study of chemotherapy immunologic effects and predictors of humoral influenza vaccine responses in a pediatric oncology cohort
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1158–1167, November 2013
How to Cite
Kersun, L. S., Reilly, A., Coffin, S. E., Boyer, J., Luning Prak, E. T., McDonald, K., Hou, X., Jawad, A. F. and Sullivan, K. E. (2013), A prospective study of chemotherapy immunologic effects and predictors of humoral influenza vaccine responses in a pediatric oncology cohort. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 1158–1167. doi: 10.1111/irv.12058
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Accepted 07 October 2012. Published online 30 November 2012.
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NO1-AI-50 024 to KES
- Wallace Chair of Pediatrics
Total views by type:
Publication date: 30 Nov 2012. Cumulative views from 30 Nov 2012 - 20 Aug 2014.
- Total views: 214
- Total PDF views: 113
- Total HTML views: 101
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.