These two authors contributed equally to the work.
A prospective study of chemotherapy immunologic effects and predictors of humoral influenza vaccine responses in a pediatric oncology cohort
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1158–1167, November 2013
How to Cite
Kersun, L. S., Reilly, A., Coffin, S. E., Boyer, J., Luning Prak, E. T., McDonald, K., Hou, X., Jawad, A. F. and Sullivan, K. E. (2013), A prospective study of chemotherapy immunologic effects and predictors of humoral influenza vaccine responses in a pediatric oncology cohort. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 1158–1167. doi: 10.1111/irv.12058
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Accepted 07 October 2012. Published online 30 November 2012.
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NO1-AI-50 024 to KES
- Wallace Chair of Pediatrics
- 8General recommendations on immunization: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR Recomm Rep2006; 55:1–48., , , .
- 9General recommendations on immunization – recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR Recommendations and reports: Morbidity and mortality weekly report Recommendations and reports. Centers for Disease Control. 2011; 60:1–64.
- 12Influenza vaccination in children being treated with chemotherapy for cancer. Cochrane Database Syst Rev2009; 2:CD006484., , .
- 32Oseltamivir prophylaxis during the influenza season in a paediatric cancer centre: prospective observational study. Hong Kong Med J2004; 10:103–106., , et al.
- 35Influenza vaccination in children being treated with chemotherapy for cancer. Cochrane Database Syst Rev2009; 15:CD006484., , .
- 37Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy children. Cochrane Database Syst Rev2008; 16:CD004879., , , , .