These authors contributed equally to this study.
Oxygen free radical involvement in acute lung injury induced by H5N1 virus in mice
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 945–953, November 2013
How to Cite
2012) Oxygen free radical involvement in acute lung injury induced by H5N1 virus in mice. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 945–953.et al. (
The work has been carried out at China Agricultural University.
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30972163, 30571398
- Program for Cheung Kong Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University of China. Grant Number: IRT0866
This article has been cited by:
- 1N-acetyl-l-cystine (NAC) protects against H9N2 swine influenza virus-induced acute lung injury, International Immunopharmacology, 2014, 22, 1, 1, , , , , , , , ,