Evaluation of a commercial enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for detection of antibodies against the H5 subtype of Influenza A virus in waterfowl
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1237–1240, November 2013
How to Cite
2012 Evaluation of a commercial enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for detection of antibodies against the H5 subtype of Influenza A virus in waterfowl. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1237–1240.et al.
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2012
- Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: HHSN266200700007C
Total views by type:
Publication date: 22 Dec 2012. Cumulative views from 22 Dec 2012 - 1 Mar 2016.
- Total views: 451
- Total PDF views: 209
- Total HTML views: 242
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.