Understanding newsworthiness of an emerging pandemic: International newspaper coverage of the H1N1 outbreak
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
How to Cite
2012) Understanding newsworthiness of an emerging pandemic: International newspaper coverage of the H1N1 outbreak. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses DOI: 10.1111/irv.12073.et al. (
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Johns Hopkins Preparedness and Emergency Response Research Center (PERRC)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Grant Number: grant no. P01TP000288
- Emory University PERRC. Grant Number: grant no. 5P01TP000300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!