Stream 3: Original Research
Macroeconomic impact of pandemic influenza and associated policies in Thailand, South Africa and Uganda
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Special Issue: Proceedings from the WHO Meeting on Global Research for Influenza. Guest Editor: Nahoko Shindo. Publication of this supplement was supported by the Government of Japan
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s2, pages 64–71, September 2013
How to Cite
2013). Macroeconomic impact of pandemic influenza and associated policies in Thailand, South Africa and Uganda. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(Suppl. 2), 64–71.and (
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- World Health Organization
- 1WHO. Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 update 112, 6th August 2010. Available at http://www.who.int/csr/don/2010_08_06/en/ (Accessed 9th January 2013)
- 4A standard computable general equilibrium (CGE) model in GAMS. TMD discussion papers 75. 2001. International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), , .
- 5General Equilibrium Models for Development Policy. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1982., , .
- 6Global Trade, Assistance, and Production: The GTAP 7 Data Base. West Lafayette: Center for Global Trade Analysis, Purdue University, 2008., .