Stream 4: Review Summary
Influenza vaccination for immunocompromised patients: summary of a systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Special Issue: Proceedings from the WHO Meeting on Global Research for Influenza. Guest Editor: Nahoko Shindo. Publication of this supplement was supported by the Government of Japan
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s2, pages 72–75, September 2013
How to Cite
2013) Influenza vaccination for immunocompromised patients: summary of a systematic review and meta-analysis. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(Suppl. 2), 72–75..et al.(
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- 2Chapter 19 influenza: updated 24 August 2012. Available at http://immunisation.dh.gov.uk/green-book-chapters/chapter-19 (Accessed 11 December 2012).
- 4Influenza vaccination in children being treated with chemotherapy for cancer. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2009; CD006484. Available at: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD006484.pub2/pdf., , .
- 9Clinical effectiveness of influenza vaccination for immunocompromised patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis. PROSPERO: International prospective register of systematic reviews 2011:CRD42011001226. Available at: http://www.crd.york.ac.uk/prospero/display_record.asp?ID=CRD42011001226 (Accessed 11 December 2012)., , , .
- 10World Health Organization. WHO guidelines for pharmacological management of pandemic influenza A(H1N1) 2009 and other influenza viruses. Part I Recommendations. World Health Organization 2010.
- 11Committee for Proprietary Medicinal Products. Note for Guidance on Harmonisation of Requirements for Influenza Vaccines. CPMP/BWP/214/96. London: European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products,1997.