Stream 3: Original Research
Assessing key model parameters for economic evaluation of pandemic influenza interventions: the data source matters
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Special Issue: Proceedings from the WHO Meeting on Global Research for Influenza. Guest Editor: Nahoko Shindo. Publication of this supplement was supported by the Government of Japan
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s2, pages 59–63, September 2013
How to Cite
2013) Assessing key model parameters for economic evaluation of pandemic influenza interventions: the data source matters. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(Suppl. 2), 59–63.et al. (
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Thailand Research Fund. Grant Number: RTA5580010
- Thai Health Promotion Foundation
- Health System Research Institute
- Bureau of Health Policy and Strategy
- Ministry of Public Health
- 2World Health Organization. Pandemic Influenza Preparedness and Response: a WHO Guidance Document. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization, 2009.
- 6A cost effectiveness analysis of the H1N1 vaccine strategy for Ontario, Canada. J Infect Dis Immun 2011; 3:40–49., , et al.
- 10Cost-effectiveness analysis of vaccination and self-isolation in case of an H1N1 outbreak [Dissertation]. Raleigh, NC: North Carolina State University, 2010..
- 11The Economics of Pandemic Influenza in Switzerland. Bern, Switzerland: Federal Office of Public Health, 2003., .
- 12Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of expanded antiviral prophylaxis and adjuvanted vaccination strategies for an influenza A (H5N1) pandemic. Ann Intern Med 2009; 151:840–853., , , .
- 14CDC Community Mitigation Strategy Team. Interim pre-pandemic planning guidance: community strategy for pandemic influenza mitigation in the United States—early, targeted, layered use of nonpharmaceutical interventions. Atlanta, GA: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, US Department of Health and Human Services, 2007.
- 15Is a mass immunization program for pandemic (H1N1) 2009 good value for money? Early evidence from the Canadian experience. PLoS Curr 2009; 1:RRN1137., , et al.
- 21Cost-effectiveness of vaccinating pregnant women against pandemic influenza in Colombia. Rev Panam Salud Publica 2012; 31:447–453., , .
- 22Costs of the influenza pandemic for the public health services - calculations based on the model of the metropolitan region Frankfurt am Main. Pneumologie 2011; 65:697–704., , et al.
- 25Health costs from hospitalization with H1N1 infection during the 2009–2010 influenza pandemic compared with non-H1N1 respiratory infections. Int J Gen Med 2012; 5:175–182., , et al.