Epidemiological and clinical features of human coronavirus infections among different subsets of patients
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1040–1047, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Epidemiological and clinical features of human coronavirus infections among different subsets of patients. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1040–1047.et al. (
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 5 Mar 2013. Cumulative views from 5 Mar 2013 - 28 Jul 2014.
- Total views: 327
- Total PDF views: 161
- Total HTML views: 166
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.