Safety and tolerability of a 2009 trivalent inactivated split-virion influenza vaccine in infants, children and adolescents
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 676–685, September 2013
How to Cite
2013) Safety and tolerability of a 2009 trivalent inactivated split-virion influenza vaccine in infants, children and adolescents. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(5), 676–685et al. (
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 2 Apr 2013. Cumulative views from 2 Apr 2013 - 31 Aug 2014.
- Total views: 322
- Total PDF views: 179
- Total HTML views: 143
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.