Safety and tolerability of a 2009 trivalent inactivated split-virion influenza vaccine in infants, children and adolescents
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 676–685, September 2013
How to Cite
2013) Safety and tolerability of a 2009 trivalent inactivated split-virion influenza vaccine in infants, children and adolescents. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(5), 676–685et al. (
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
- 1The cost of seasonal respiratory illnesses in Australian children: the dominance of patient and family costs and implications for vaccine use. Commun Dis Intell 2004; 28:510–516., , , , .
- 14Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Prevention and control of influenza with vaccines: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2010. MMWR Recomm Rep 2010; 59:1–62.
- 16Letter to General Practitioners – Update on Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 Influenza Vaccination. 2010. Available at http://www.flupandemic.gov.au/internet/panflu/publishing.nsf/Content/cmo-2010#12feb (Accessed 12 December 2012)
- 17Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy children. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2008; 8:CD004879., , , , .
- 19A study to determine the immunogenicity and safety profile of CSL Limited's influenza virus vaccine compared to a US licensed comparator influenza virus vaccine in a pediatric population. Available at http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/results/NCT00959049 (Accessed 12 December 2012).
- 21The changing phases of pandemic (H1N1) 2009 in Queensland: an overview of public health actions and epidemiology. Med J Aust 2010; 192:94–97., , , , , .
- 23Clinical advice for immunisation providers on resumption of the use of 2010 trivalent seasonal vaccines in children less than 5 years of age, July 2010. 2010. Available at http://www.health.gov.au/internet/immunise/Publishing.nsf/content/immunise-atagi-statement-tiv (Accessed 12 December 2012).
- 25A Clinical Trial of CSL's 2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccine (CSL425) in a Healthy Pediatric Population in the USA. Available at http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/results/NCT00958243 (Accessed 12 December 2012).
- 26Overview of vaccine regulation and safety monitoring and investigation into adverse events following 2010 seasonal influenza vaccination in young children. Attachment E: TGA influenza seasonal trivalent influenza vaccine laboratory investigation program. Available at http://www.tga.gov.au/safety/alerts-medicine-seasonal-flu-101008-atte.htm (Accessed 12 December 2012).