Nelson Lee and CK Wong contributed equally to this article.
Role of human Toll-like receptors in naturally occurring influenza A infections
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 666–675, September 2013
Total views since publication: 84
How to Cite
2013) Role of human toll-like receptors in naturally occurring influenza a infections. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(5), 666–675et al. (
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Food and Health Bureau of the Hong Kong SAR Government, People's Republic of China
Total views by type:
Publication date: 1 Apr 2013. Cumulative views from 1 Apr 2013 - 14 Mar 2014.
- Total views: 84
- Total PDF views: 62
- Total HTML views: 22
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.