Epidemiology of severe influenza outcomes among adult patients with obesity in Detroit, Michigan, 2011
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1004–1007, November 2013
Total views since publication: 29
How to Cite
2013) Epidemiology of severe influenza outcomes among adult patients with obesity in Detroit, Michigan, 2011. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1004–1007.et al. (
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- American Academy of Colleges of Pharmacy New Investigator
- The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K01AI099006, HHSN272201000039C
- 4Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Overweight and obesity. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html (Accessed 17 August 2012).
- 6National Heart Lung, and Blood Institute. Clinical Guidelines on the Identification, Evaluation, and Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Adults. Bethesda, MD: National Heart Lung, and Blood Institute, 1998 Contract No.: 98-4083.