A statistical strategy to identify recombinant viral ribonucleoprotein of avian, human, and swine influenza A viruses with elevated polymerase activity
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 969–978, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) A statistical strategy to identify recombinant viral ribonucleoprotein of avian, human, and swine influenza A viruses with elevated polymerase activity. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 969–978.(
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HSN266200700005C
- Research Grant Council of Hong Kong. Grant Number: HKU 776611M
- Area of Excellence Scheme of the University Grants Committee. Grant Number: AoE/M-12/06
Total views by type:
Publication date: 2 May 2013. Cumulative views from 2 May 2013 - 1 Jun 2016.
- Total views: 696
- Total PDF views: 274
- Total HTML views: 422
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.