These authors contributed equally to this study.
Outbreak of febrile respiratory illness associated with human adenovirus type 14p1 in Gansu Province, China
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 The authors. Influenza and other Respiratory Viruses published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1048–1054, November 2013
Total views since publication: 369
How to Cite
2013) Outbreak of febrile respiratory illness associated with human adenovirus type 14p1 in Gansu Province, China. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1048–1054.(
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2013
- Technologies Research and Development Program of the National Ministry of Science of China. Grant Numbers: 2009ZX10004-201, 2009ZX10004-202, 2012ZX10004201-003, 2012ZX10004-208
- 1Adenoviruses. Encyclopedia of Virology. New York: Academic Press, 1994; 1:1–7..
- 6Adenoviruses; in Evans AS, Kaslow RA (eds): Viral Infections of Humans: Epidemiology and Control 4th edn. New York: Plenum Publishing Corporation, 1997.:
- 7Raphael Dolin Philadelphia: Adenoviruses. Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases 5th edn. Vol 2. Philadelphia: Churchill Livingstone, 2005; 1835–1841., .
- 16Etiological research of the unknown mild respiratory tract infectious disease in an outbreak in Jiangsu Province. Chin J Virol 2005; 21:325–331., , , , , .
- 21A: BioEdit: a user-friendly biological sequence alignment editor and analysis program for Windows 95/98/NT. Nucleic Acids Symp 1999; 41:95–98..
- 25Isolation and typing of adenoviruses recovered from military recruits with acute respiratory disease in the Netherlands. Am J Hyg 1957; 65:119–129., .
- 28An outbreak of acute respiratory infections among adults caused by adenovirus serotype 14 (in Russian). Vopr Virusol 1966; 11:426–431., , , , .
- 29Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Acute respiratory disease associated with adenovirus serotype14-four states, 2006-2007. MMWR Morb. Mortal. Wkly. Rep. 2007; 56:1181–1184.
- 32Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Outbreak of adenovirus14 respiratory illness-Prince of Wales Island, Alaska, 2008. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2010; 59:6–10.
- 40Patterns of infections with adenovirus types 4, 7 and 21 in military recruits during a 9-year survey. J Hyg (Lond) 1969; 67:255–268., , .