These authors contributed equally to this study.
Outbreak of febrile respiratory illness associated with human adenovirus type 14p1 in Gansu Province, China
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 The authors. Influenza and other Respiratory Viruses published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1048–1054, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Outbreak of febrile respiratory illness associated with human adenovirus type 14p1 in Gansu Province, China. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1048–1054.(
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2013
- Technologies Research and Development Program of the National Ministry of Science of China. Grant Numbers: 2009ZX10004-201, 2009ZX10004-202, 2012ZX10004201-003, 2012ZX10004-208
- 1Adenoviruses. Encyclopedia of Virology. New York: Academic Press, 1994; 1:1–7..
- 6Adenoviruses; in Evans AS, Kaslow RA (eds): Viral Infections of Humans: Epidemiology and Control 4th edn. New York: Plenum Publishing Corporation, 1997.:
- 7Raphael Dolin Philadelphia: Adenoviruses. Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases 5th edn. Vol 2. Philadelphia: Churchill Livingstone, 2005; 1835–1841., .
- 16Etiological research of the unknown mild respiratory tract infectious disease in an outbreak in Jiangsu Province. Chin J Virol 2005; 21:325–331., , , , , .
- 21A: BioEdit: a user-friendly biological sequence alignment editor and analysis program for Windows 95/98/NT. Nucleic Acids Symp 1999; 41:95–98..
- 25Isolation and typing of adenoviruses recovered from military recruits with acute respiratory disease in the Netherlands. Am J Hyg 1957; 65:119–129., .
- 28An outbreak of acute respiratory infections among adults caused by adenovirus serotype 14 (in Russian). Vopr Virusol 1966; 11:426–431., , , , .
- 29Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Acute respiratory disease associated with adenovirus serotype14-four states, 2006-2007. MMWR Morb. Mortal. Wkly. Rep. 2007; 56:1181–1184.
- 32Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Outbreak of adenovirus14 respiratory illness-Prince of Wales Island, Alaska, 2008. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2010; 59:6–10.
- 40Patterns of infections with adenovirus types 4, 7 and 21 in military recruits during a 9-year survey. J Hyg (Lond) 1969; 67:255–268., , .