The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Epidemiology and outcomes of adults with asthma who were hospitalized or died with 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) – California, 2009
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1343–1349, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Epidemiology and outcomes of adults with asthma who were hospitalized or died with 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) – California, 2009. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1343–1349.et al. (
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 15 Jul 2013. Cumulative views from 15 Jul 2013 - 1 Jul 2015.
- Total views: 436
- Total PDF views: 195
- Total HTML views: 241
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.