These authors contributed equally to this work.
Regional variation in mortality impact of the 2009 A(H1N1) influenza pandemic in China
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1350–1360, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Regional variation in mortality impact of the 2009 A(H1N1) influenza pandemic in China. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1350–1360.(
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- China–U.S. Collaborative Program on Emerging and Re-emerging Infectious Diseases
- Grants of the Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: ZX10004-201
Total views by type:
Publication date: 13 May 2013. Cumulative views from 13 May 2013 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 874
- Total PDF views: 353
- Total HTML views: 521
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.