These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Intranasal influenza vaccination using a new synthetic mucosal adjuvant SF-10: induction of potent local and systemic immunity with balanced Th1 and Th2 responses
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
© 2013 The authors. Influenza and other Respiratory Viruses published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1218–1226, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Intranasal influenza vaccination using a new synthetic mucosal adjuvant SF-10: induction of potent local and systemic immunity with balanced Th1 and Th2 responses. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1218–1226.et al. (
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, and Science
Total views by type:
Publication date: 26 May 2013. Cumulative views from 26 May 2013 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 970
- Total PDF views: 508
- Total HTML views: 462
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.