These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Intranasal influenza vaccination using a new synthetic mucosal adjuvant SF-10: induction of potent local and systemic immunity with balanced Th1 and Th2 responses
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
© 2013 The authors. Influenza and other Respiratory Viruses published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1218–1226, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Intranasal influenza vaccination using a new synthetic mucosal adjuvant SF-10: induction of potent local and systemic immunity with balanced Th1 and Th2 responses. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1218–1226.et al. (
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, and Science
- 17Surfactant protein C is recycled from the alveoli to the lamellar bodies. Am J Physiol 1992; 263:607–611., , , , .
- 24Airway allergy and viral infection. Asian Pac J Allergy Immunol 2011; 29:113–119., .