Distribution of influenza and other acute respiratory viruses during the first year after the 2009–2010 influenza pandemic in the English- and Dutch-speaking Caribbean countries
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1062–1069, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Distribution of influenza and other acute respiratory viruses during the first year after the 2009–2010 influenza pandemic in the English- and Dutch-speaking Caribbean countries. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1062–1069.(
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- World Health Organization
- Pan American Health Organization
- United States' Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Total views by type:
Publication date: 9 Jun 2013. Cumulative views from 9 Jun 2013 - 1 Apr 2015.
- Total views: 597
- Total PDF views: 263
- Total HTML views: 334
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.