Bat cells from Pteropus alecto are susceptible to influenza A virus infection and reassortment
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 900–903, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Bat cells from Pteropus alecto are susceptible to influenza A virus infection and reassortment. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 900–903.(
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2013
- Georgia Research Alliance
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Allergy
- Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: HHSN266200700006C
Total views by type:
Publication date: 27 May 2013. Cumulative views from 27 May 2013 - 1 Jun 2015.
- Total views: 671
- Total PDF views: 320
- Total HTML views: 351
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.