The copyright line for this article was changed on 29th April 2016 after original online publication.
Identification of group B respiratory syncytial viruses that lack the 60-nucleotide duplication after six consecutive epidemics of total BA dominance at coastal Kenya
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1008–1012, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Identification of group B RSVs that lack the 60-nucleotide duplication after 6 consecutive epidemics of total BA dominance at coastal Kenya. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1008–1012.et al. (
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2013
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Numbers: 084633, 084538
Total views by type:
Publication date: 20 Jun 2013. Cumulative views from 20 Jun 2013 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 860
- Total PDF views: 348
- Total HTML views: 512
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.