The full member list is in Appendix.
Characterization of neuraminidase inhibitor-resistant influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 viruses isolated in four seasons during pandemic and post-pandemic periods in Japan
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1390–1399, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Characterization of neuraminidase inhibitor-resistant influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 viruses isolated in four seasons during pandemic and post-pandemic periods in Japan. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1390–1399.et al. (
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2013
- 1Emergence of resistance to oseltamivir among influenza A(H1N1) viruses in Europe. Euro Surveill 2008; 13:5., , et al.
- 7Rapid discrimination of oseltamivir-resistant 275Y and -susceptible 275H substitutions in the neuraminidase gene of pandemic influenza A/H1N1 2009 virus by duplex one-step RT-PCR assay. J Med Virol 2011; 83:1121–1127., , et al.
- 8Meetings of the WHO working group on surveillance of influenza antiviral susceptibility-Geneva, November 2011 and June 2012. Wkly Epidemiol Rec 2012; 87:369–374..
- 16Antiviral agents for the treatment and chemoprophylaxis of influenza; recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR Recomm Rep 2011; 60:1–24., , , , , .
- 17Health Protection Agency: Pharmacological treatment and prophylaxis of influenza. January 2011. Available at: http://www.hpa.org.uk/webc/HPAwebFile/HPAweb_C/1287147812045 (Accessed 30 May 2013).
- 18Continued emergence and changing epidemiology of oseltamivir-resistant influenza A(H1N1)2009 virus, United Kingdom, winter 2010/11. Euro Surveill 2011; 16:19784., , et al.
- 19Frequency of oseltamivir resistance in Sydney, during the Newcastle outbreak of community transmitted oseltamivir-resistant influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 virus, Australia, June to August 2011. Euro Surveill 2012; 17:20210., , et al.
- 22Oseltamivir-resistant influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 virus in Dutch travellers returning from Spain, August 2012. Euro Surveill 2012; 17:20266., , et al.