Report of the first Asia-Pacific influenza summit, Asia-Pacific Alliance for the Control of Influenza (APACI), Bangkok, 12–13 June 2012
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 991–995, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Report of the first Asia-Pacific influenza summit, Asia-Pacific Alliance for the Control of Influenza (APACI), Bangkok, 12–13 June 2012. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 991–995.et al. (
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- 1SAGE. Background paper on influenza vaccines and immunization 2012. Available at http://www.who.int/immunization/sage/meetings/2012/April/1_Background_Paper_Mar26_v13_cleaned.pdf (Accessed 8 January 2013).
- 2WHO. Vaccines against influenza WHO position paper - November 2012. Releve epidemiologique hebdomadaire / Section d'hygiene du Secretariat de la Societe des Nations = Weekly epidemiological record / Health Section of the Secretariat of the League of Nations. 2012;87:461–476.
- 7WHA. 2003. Available at http://apps.who.int/gb/archive/pdf_files/WHA56/ea56r19.pdf (Accessed 8 January 2013).