Macroeconomic impact of a mild influenza pandemic and associated policies in Thailand, South Africa and Uganda: a computable general equilibrium analysis
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1400–1408, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Macro economic impact of a mild influenza pandemic and associated policies in Thailand, South Africa and Uganda: a computable general equilibrium analysis. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1400–1408., et al. (
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- 1WHO. Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 – update 112, 6th August 2010. Available at http://www.who.int/csr/don/2010_08_06/en/index.html (Accessed 15 October 2012).
- 4A standard computable general equilibrium (CGE) model in GAMS. TMD discussion papers 75. International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), 2001., , .
- 5General Equilibrium Models for Development Policy. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1982., , .
- 6Global Trade, Assistance, and Production: The GTAP 7 Data Base. West Lafayette: Center for Global Trade Analysis, Purdue University, 2008., .