Estimated impact of aggressive empirical antiviral treatment in containing an outbreak of pandemic influenza H1N1 in an isolated First Nations community
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1409–1415, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Estimated impact of global aggressive empirical antiviral treatment in containing an outbreak of pandemic influenza H1N1 in an isolated First Nations community. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1409–1415.(
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 23 Jul 2013. Cumulative views from 23 Jul 2013 - 1 Mar 2016.
- Total views: 564
- Total PDF views: 254
- Total HTML views: 310
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.