The frequency and seasonality of influenza and other respiratory viruses in Tennessee: two influenza seasons of surveillance data, 2010–2012
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1122–1127, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) The frequency and seasonality of influenza and other respiratory viruses in Tennessee: two influenza seasons of surveillance data, 2010–2012. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1122–1127.et al. (
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Emerging Infectious Diseases (EID) Fellowship Program
- Association of Public Health Laboratories (APHL)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- 12009 H1N1 early outbreak and disease characteristics. Available at http://www.niaid.nih.gov/topics/Flu/H1N1/GeneralInfo/Pages/factsFigures.aspx#1 (Accessed 19 July 2012). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2009.
- 3Spatial and Syndromatic Surveillance for Public Health. Chichester: Wiley, 2005., .
- 4Disease Surveillance: A Public Health Informatics Approach. Chichester: John Wiley, 2007., .
- 5World Health Organization. Standardization of terminology of the pandemic A(H1N1)2009 virus. Available at http://www.who.int/influenza/gisrs_laboratory/terminology_ah1n1pdm09/en/ (Accessed 24 July 2012).
- 8Respiratory Infections; in Richman D, Whitley R, Hayden F (eds): Clinical Virology, 3rd edn. Washington, DC: ASM Press, 2009..
- 9Luminex Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. xTAG® RVP (Respiratory Virus Panel). [package insert]. Toronto, ON: Luminex Molecular Diagnostics, Inc, 2009.
- 10Centers for Disease Control. Guidance for clinicians on the use of RT-PCR and other molecular assays for diagnosis of influenza virus infection. Available at http://www.cdc.gov/flu/professionals/diagnosis/molecular-assays.htm (Accessed 22 August 2012).
- 11Centers for Disease Control. Seasonal influenza past weekly surveillance reports. Available at http://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/pastreports.htm (Accessed 28 November 2012).
- 13Does viral interference affect spread of influenza? Euro Surveill 2009;14:pii: 19354., , , , .
- 14Impact of the 2009 influenza A(H1N1) pandemic wave on the pattern of hibernal respiratory virus epidemics, France, 2009. Euro Surveill 2010;15:pii: 19485., , , , , .