Sparse evidence for equine or avian influenza virus infections among Mongolian adults with animal exposures
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1246–1250, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Sparse evidence for equine or avian influenza virus infections among Mongolian adults with animal exposures. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1246–1250.(
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- US Department of Defense Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center's Global Emerging Infections Surveillance and Response Program
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: R01 AI068803
Total views by type:
Publication date: 13 Aug 2013. Cumulative views from 13 Aug 2013 - 31 Aug 2014.
- Total views: 304
- Total PDF views: 117
- Total HTML views: 187
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.