Sparse evidence for equine or avian influenza virus infections among Mongolian adults with animal exposures
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1246–1250, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Sparse evidence for equine or avian influenza virus infections among Mongolian adults with animal exposures. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1246–1250.(
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- US Department of Defense Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center's Global Emerging Infections Surveillance and Response Program
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: R01 AI068803
Data S1.Influenza serological assay methods.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.