Inactivated influenza virus vaccine is efficient and reduces IL-4 and IL-6 in allergic asthma mice
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1210–1217, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Inactivated influenza virus vaccine is efficient and reduces IL-4 and IL-6 in allergic asthma mice. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1210–1217.et al. (
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 6 Sep 2013. Cumulative views from 6 Sep 2013 - 1 Jan 2016.
- Total views: 935
- Total PDF views: 358
- Total HTML views: 577
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.