Evaluation of yield of currently available diagnostics by sample type to optimize detection of respiratory pathogens in patients with a community-acquired pneumonia
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 243–249, March 2014
How to Cite
2013) Evaluation of yield of currently available diagnostics by sample type to optimize detection of respiratory pathogens in patients with a community-acquired pneumonia. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(2), 243–249.et al. (
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Development of two real-time multiplex PCR assays for the detection and quantification of eight key bacterial pathogens in lower respiratory tract infections, Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 2015, 21, 8, 788.e1, , , , , , , ,
- 2Occurrence of virus-induced COPD exacerbations during four seasons, Infectious Diseases, 2015, 47, 2, 96, , , , , , ,