Evaluation of yield of currently available diagnostics by sample type to optimize detection of respiratory pathogens in patients with a community-acquired pneumonia
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 243–249, March 2014
How to Cite
2013) Evaluation of yield of currently available diagnostics by sample type to optimize detection of respiratory pathogens in patients with a community-acquired pneumonia. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(2), 243–249.et al. (
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 20 Aug 2013. Cumulative views from 20 Aug 2013 - 1 Feb 2015.
- Total views: 571
- Total PDF views: 242
- Total HTML views: 329
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.