Emergence of H3N2pM-like and novel reassortant H3N1 swine viruses possessing segments derived from the A (H1N1)pdm09 influenza virus, Korea
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1283–1291, November 2013
How to Cite
Emergence of H3N2pM-like and novel reassortant H3N1 swine viruses possessing segments derived from the A (H1N1)pdm09 influenza virus, Korea. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1283–1291.et al. (2013)
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project. Grant Number: A103001
Total views by type:
Publication date: 30 Aug 2013. Cumulative views from 30 Aug 2013 - 1 Jul 2016.
- Total views: 805
- Total PDF views: 391
- Total HTML views: 414
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.