Evidence of transmission and risk factors for influenza A virus in household dogs and their owners
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1292–1296, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Evidence of transmission and risk factors for influenza A virus in household dogs and their owners. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1292–1296.et al. (
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2013
- CONACYT SSA-2009-C02-126709
- PAPIIT IN224611
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: ID 423802
Total views by type:
Publication date: 30 Aug 2013. Cumulative views from 30 Aug 2013 - 1 May 2016.
- Total views: 776
- Total PDF views: 327
- Total HTML views: 449
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.