Effectiveness of seasonal influenza vaccine in preventing medically attended influenza infection in England and Wales during the 2010/2011 season: a primary care-based cohort study
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Crown copyright.This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1175–1180, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Effectiveness of seasonal influenza vaccine in preventing medically attended influenza infection in England and Wales during the 2010/2011 season: a primary care-based cohort study. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1175–1180.et al. (
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- European Centre for Disease and Prevention (ECDC)
Total views by type:
Publication date: 16 Sep 2013. Cumulative views from 16 Sep 2013 - 1 Jan 2017.
- Total views: 744
- Total PDF views: 377
- Total HTML views: 367
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.