Effectiveness of seasonal influenza vaccine in preventing medically attended influenza infection in England and Wales during the 2010/2011 season: a primary care-based cohort study
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Crown copyright.This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1175–1180, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Effectiveness of seasonal influenza vaccine in preventing medically attended influenza infection in England and Wales during the 2010/2011 season: a primary care-based cohort study. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(6), 1175–1180.et al. (
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- European Centre for Disease and Prevention (ECDC)
- 3Effectiveness of seasonal 2010/11 and pandemic influenza A(H1N1)2009 vaccines in preventing influenza infection in the United Kingdom: mid-season analysis 2010/11. Euro Surveill 2011; 16(6):8–13., , et al.
- 4HPA group. Influenza vaccine composition. Health Protection Agency 2012 February 28; Available at http://www.hpa.org.uk/web/HPAweb&HPAwebStandard/HPAweb_C/1195733812968#north1011 (Accessed 13 June 2012).
- 5HPA group. Frequently asked questions on influenza. Health Protection Agency 2013 February 8; Available at http://www.hpa.org.uk/web/HPAweb&HPAwebStandard/HPAweb_C/1195733852084 (Accessed 4 April 2013).
- 6Seasonal influenza vaccine uptake amongst GP patient groups in England. Department of Health 2011 July 19; Available at http://www.dh.gov.uk/prod_consum_dh/groups/dh_digitalassets/documents/digitalasset/dh_129856.pdf (Accessed 13 June 2012)., .
- 82010-2011 influenza seasonal vaccine, preliminary mid-season effectiveness estimates: reason for concern, confounding or are we following the right track? Euro Surveill 2011; 16(11):pii: 19821..
- 9Stata [computer program]. Version 12.0. College Station, TX, 2011.
- 10Age-specific vaccine effectiveness of seasonal 2010/2011 and pandemic influenza A(H1N1) 2009 vaccines in preventing influenza in the United Kingdom. Epidemiol Infect 2012; 1–11. [Epub ahead of print], , et al.
- 13HPA group. Surveillance of Influenza and other respiratory viruses in the UK. Health Protection Agency 2011; Available at http://www.hpa.org.uk/webc/HPAwebFile/HPAweb_C/1296687414154 (Accessed 12 December 2012).