Hospital-based influenza morbidity and mortality surveillance system for influenza-like illnesses: a comparison with national influenza surveillance systems
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 17–20, January 2014
How to Cite
2014) Hospital-based influenza morbidity and mortality surveillance system for influenza-like illnesses: a comparison with national influenza surveillance systems. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(1), 17–20.et al. (
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Korea Healthcare technology R&D Project Ministry of Health & Welfare Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A103001
Total views by type:
Publication date: 11 Sep 2013. Cumulative views from 11 Sep 2013 - 14 Jul 2014.
- Total views: 790
- Total PDF views: 368
- Total HTML views: 422
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.