International flight-related transmission of pandemic influenza A(H1N1)pdm09: an historical cohort study of the first identified cases in the United Kingdom
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 66–73, January 2014
How to Cite
2014) International flight-related transmission of pandemic influenza A(H1N1)pdm09: an historical cohort study of the first identified cases in the United Kingdom. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(1), 66–73.et al. (
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 7 Nov 2013. Cumulative views from 7 Nov 2013 - 1 Jan 2017.
- Total views: 1592
- Total PDF views: 469
- Total HTML views: 1123
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.