International flight-related transmission of pandemic influenza A(H1N1)pdm09: an historical cohort study of the first identified cases in the United Kingdom
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 66–73, January 2014
How to Cite
2014) International flight-related transmission of pandemic influenza A(H1N1)pdm09: an historical cohort study of the first identified cases in the United Kingdom. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(1), 66–73.et al. (
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2013
- 3WHO. Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 – Update 112. http://www.who.int/csr/don/2010_08_06/en/index.html (Accessed 07 August 2013).
- 8In-flight transmission of novel influenza A (H1N1). Epidemiol Health 2010; 32:e2010006., , et al.
- 11WHO technical advice for case management of Influenza A(H1N1) in air transport. 2009.
- 18WHO. Tuberculosis and Air Travel. http://www.who.int/tb/publications/2008/WHO_HTM_TB_2008.399_eng.pdf. 2008 (Accessed 07 August 2013).
- 24U.S. Department of Energy. Specification for HEPA filters used by DOE contractors. Washington, DC, USA: US Department of Energy, 2005. Available at: http://www.doeal.gov/SWEIS/DOEDocuments/290%20doe-std-3020-2005.pdf (Accessed 22 September 2013).
- 27The early transmission dynamics of H1N1pdm influenza in the United Kingdom. PLoS Curr 2009; 1:RRN1130., , et al.
- 28Surveillance group for new influenza A (H1N1) virus investigation and control in Spain. New influenza A(H1N1) virus infections in Spain, April-May 2009. Euro Surveill 2009;14:19209.