These two authors contributed equally to this study.
Clinical diagnosis of pandemic A(H1N1) 2009 influenza in children with negative rapid influenza diagnostic test by lymphopenia and lower C-reactive protein levels
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 91–98, January 2014
How to Cite
2014) Clinical diagnosis of pandemic A(H1N1) 2009 influenza in children with negative rapid influenza diagnostic test by lymphopenia and lower C-reactive protein levels. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(1), 91–98.et al. (
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2013
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Numbers: CMRPG880643, CMRPG8A0731
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NMRP 100-2314-B-182A-051
Total views by type:
Publication date: 7 Nov 2013. Cumulative views from 7 Nov 2013 - 1 Feb 2015.
- Total views: 690
- Total PDF views: 299
- Total HTML views: 391
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.